A girl’s education changes everything
Shiksha Seva Foundation is a nationally registered Non-profit organization which works with uttermost determination that every child should get proper education and women should get proper training that their life should enrich and blossom since 2012. Every Rupee received in donation, every project sanctioned goes a long way in reaching out to girl children and women. Our major Objective is to empower underprivileged girl child and women in rural and urban areas through education, healthcare and train them in self employed with our partner schools to kindle the light of education in each child.
We are here to improvise the socio economics status of the urban slums and rural village by supporting them in education and development
- Promote Girl child education in india.
- Promote basic and life skill education amongst the underprivileged women.
- Contribute towards building a strong foundation for the nation through education, women empowerment and development programs.
- Improve the quality of education and life for people in rural india.
- Build and provide better educational centres.
- Provide Nutritious and healthy food to underprivileged.
- Provide co-curricular activities which enhances the skill of children.
- Provide mobile health care facilities to schools and community in Rural Areas.