Donate to Help the Poor & Make a Difference
Ration Kit Per
Covid -19 has made the lives of underprivileged poor families miserable. The future remains unpredictable.
Per 5 Kids
Healthcare is a part of life, we all consider it to be something we are entitled to – it is our right to have access to healthcare whenever we need it.
Total Kit Cost
This Daan Utsav, let’s Celebrate the Joy of Giving With Heartfulness. Come & donate for Shiksha Daan!
Nutrition is very important at every age. Children need proper nutrition to grow up stay healthy and strong.
Education is the social institution through which provides us important knowledge, including basic facts, job skills, and cultural norms & values.
Half Year Scholarship
A Scholarship is an award of Financial aid for a bright student to complete his/her further education.
As per your wish
I would like 50% tax deduction on this donation.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO DONATE SHIKSHA SEVA FOUNDATION AND ENSURE CHANGE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN.
Important information about your donation:
- Donations to Shiksha Seva Foundation are exempt from 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Tax exemption is valid only in India.
- Please avoid making a donation of less than Rs.500/- as the processing costs make it unviable for us.
- All funds/donations raised by Shiksha Seva Foundation are allocated to other child rights endeavours depending on the need on the ground.
- Please select a mode of payment from the options below
- Click on the ‘Donate Now’ button and you will be directed to a secure payment gateway
- After completing the payment process, you will be redirected to shikshaseva.org for details of your donation
Funds are directly sent on education an underprivileged child across India The cost include actual school fees and 10% operational costs.
By sharing your details, you agree to receive stories and updates from Shiksha Seva Foundation via mobile, WhatsApp, Landline, Email, and Post.
If you’d like to change this, please send us an email on email@example.com